This year we are participating in the global monster project. To participate your class has to write a description for a body part. Our class wrote the description for the Bellybutton. We all had a body part to draw and make. The body parts that I made were the ipod and the left eye. Then I had to take over the knees and the the head and the feet and I helped Gerard make the Jet Ski. The hardest part that I made was the feet because the were 150 centermetres long and 90 centermetres wide! The easiest part that I made was the head because it was 60 centermeters long and it was 46 centermetres wide and I just used cardboad and painted it aqua!
My favourite part that I made was the ipod because It had horns and it was glittery also it was fun to make. To make the monster we used a lot of maths lots of problem solving lots of English lots of teamwork and lots of self-directed-learning.
My favourite part that I made was the ipod because It had horns and it was glittery also it was fun to make. To make the monster we used a lot of maths lots of problem solving lots of English lots of teamwork and lots of self-directed-learning.
Have you been part of the monster project?












No comments:
Post a Comment